Pastels look great. I have always loved pastel colors, even before they came in vogue. For a long time, I eyed these Mango jeans, before buying them. I love these pants and wear them with utmost care, so that they don’t get dirty.
A brief on my outfit –
1. Pastels give you an elegant look. Pastel colors look great on Indian skin tone.
2. There is so much that you can do with pastels colors in your outfit. You can dress it up (with a jacket, heels and a nice clutch) or dress them down (with sneakers or oxfords and a sling bag).3. Here, I have dressed up my look, with chunky neck piece, bling sandals and a color blocking bag.
4. I chose to play with one color only, giving my pastels a sheen look.
5. I wanted to add a bag which breaks the overall pink color. Adding a clutch comes easily, hence I tried something different with a big bag,
6. The accessories are also in the same color family, though in different hues.
7. I spotted this belt at a local boutique in Kanpur and grabbed it immediately!
8. The watch is my most priced possession, gifted by my husband, which also happens to be in rose gold color.
Pastel Pink Jeans: Mango
Watch: Micheal Kors
Belt: Local Boutique
Necklace & Ring: From Dubai (gift by MIL)