I never thought I could force myself to wear printed pants. For some reason I felt they won’t look good on me, they are not my style. But then until you try how would you know, and I decided to come out of my comfort zone.
So this happened few weeks before when I went shopping with my sister and saw these pants. I immediately liked the color and the print and tried them on. Voila! I loved them. The fabric is made of cotton which is very soft and the pants are super light, best for Delhi summers.
Here is my take –
Few ways to style printed pants –
1. Don’t fear to wear print on print. It’s actually fun mixing prints.
2. Try pairing stripes with printed bottoms. Stripes act as a balancing element.
3. Wearing heels is one way of dressing up printed pants. But I chose to go the other way round, and dressed them down with these loafers.
4. You can team them up with a nice clutch if dressing up, or a sling bag when dressing down.
5. Accessories – Keep it to minimum. Reason being there is already too much on your body, hence, no need to increase the clutter.
Just go ahead try this funky trend. I’m sure there is one pair of printed pants (or shorts) made for you, somewhere, lying on the racks! Go figure!
T-Shirt: Marks & Spencer
Pants: Lee Cooper
Stone necklace: Pantaloons
Yellow stud earrings: Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
Bangles: Gifted by SIL