Thought of starting a new section in the blog, apart from the musings of my life. I will be posting about few products I am loving lately.
Here goes the first list.
Note: All the views are my own. I have not been paid or compensated in any way by any brand.
1. Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo, Conditioner, and Serum – By far the best shampoo, conditioner and serum combination I have found for my super frizzy hair. It not only controls the frizz but also locks in the moisture. And how can I forget the bubblegum fragrance of the this range opens up my senses in the mornings.
2. Keratin Complex Style Glowtion Potion Styling Oil Styling Oil – I got this haircut done by one of the local salon here, where the hairstylist suggested me to try this product. She also applied it on my hair before blow drying. I love the effect it has on my hair. They are well in control, no flyaways and the style remains intact plus no stickiness.
3. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex – Though it’s a moisturizing cream, I apply it at night before going to bed. The texture of the cream is a little hard, so a little goes a long way. It’s great for dry skin, especially in winters.
4. The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm – Totally love the smell of this lip balm. And it also adds shimmer to the lips. A must try, I say.
5. SCHWARZKOPF Got2b OIL-LICIOUS Calm & Shine Styling Oil Triple Oil – It actually came free with the Schwarzkopf Dry Shampoo that I bought (got a smaller size). I really liked the effect of this oil on my hair. It doesn’t make my hair greasy at all. Actually it’s texture is thick, so a small pea-size amount is enough for my short hair length. The warmth of the palms activates the product. I apply it as a leave in conditioner. It smoothes out the frizz and tames the hair.
6. Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara – Classic Black – It’s my favorite mascara. I am hooked on to it ever since I bought it for the first time. My eyes feel bare without this applied on them. I don’t leave home without it.
That’s my list for now!
Would love to hear which products are you loving these days, or what else should I try? Do share with me.