Yay!!! I am so happy, I just can’t control my smile and husband is wondering what just happened! It’s my first feature and I am glad to share it with you all!
Thank you ifb for including my post for the Weekly Roundup (Honestly, I loved writing this post)!
For those who don’t know, Links à la Mode is a weekly list of the best blog posts/fashion articles by independent fashion bloggers who are among the 50,000 members of ifb.
Below is the list of all the posts selected for this week. Enjoy!
Blast From the Past
Ever since the cave people started wearing loin cloths and furs, we humans have had fashion history. This week’s roundup delves into the past and how it has inspired our future. From the swinging 60’s impact on sunglasses, to a look at Eurovision’s pop music style evolution. For those of us who can’t get to the MET one blogger shares her experience and for those of us who haven’t yet seen the Great Gatsby, we have a look into Gatsby style in the mix there as well. So get your cup of tea, reflect on years gone by and check out these links!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Attire Club: The Two Sides Of A Coin: Men’s Body Image Considerations
- Beauty and the Budget: The Evolution of Bangs
- Caught in a Tale: Shopping in Marrakesh Souks: Top 5 Tips
- DressCode:HighFashion: Colour Trend S/S 13: Ink / Royal Blue
- Fashstash: Swinging Sixties | Sunglasses for SS/13
- Folio V: Denim Deco
- From Runway to Style: Dior’s Cruise 2014 Sensual Freedom
- Jessy Dust: Photo Editing Apps for Instagram
- Jolly Caucus Race: Eurovision Style Evolution
- La Vie en Couleur: Grab Some Popcorn: 7 Must See Fashion Documentaries
- Le Simply Classy: Minimalism in Fashion
- Ms. Fabulous: PUNK: Chaos to Couture
- My Bougette: The Great Gatsby: extravagant excess
- Rising Colors: Maxi – The Classic Stunner
- Rose and Pine: My 5 Favorite MAC Shadows (and drugstore dupes of them all!)
- She’s All Smiles: Friday Finds: Rings For Cat Lovers
- Stylonylon: Hair Tutorial With ghd Candy Collection Stylers
- Tangles and Chains: Promise Ring: Why, How and When to Wear it
- The Core Wardrobe: The Core Wardrobe: Essential blazers for every occasion
- What 2 Wear Where: What to wear to the Royal Ascot (My Fair Lady)