I am back with another post of This & That while enjoying the long weekend here in U.S. Few random things I am sharing with you all today –
- While most of our friends are spending their long weekend travelling, we are spending this weekend at home. Since mid of this week I have travel plans to another country. And did I mention I am traveling alone..
- As I mentioned in my FB post, I watched ‘Satyagraha‘ (an Indian movie) today. Well, it was a good watch – but I expected more.
- I purchased a beautiful badass leather jacket from Wilsons Leather few weeks ago. Though I am not a big fan of winters, this time I can’t wait enough for the weather to chill down..
- We are also planning a trip to India next month. It’s going to be hell lot of fun!
- I love Almond Butter. I can have it all day (but obviously, I don’t).
- Though cats never leave me, but I am certainly a dog person. I want to have a dog so badly, however, I just can’t (well, given the current circumstances)..
- And lastly, I wore this dress on a shopping date with husband. Easy-peasy.. Best decision ever!