For those of you who don’t know, The Liebster Award is given to the up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Blogging is about building a nice community and I believe it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and give your readers a few new blogs to follow!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award –
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given by the nominated blog.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Paste a Liebster Award picture into your blog.
- Nominate a minimum of 4 bloggers and mention them in your post. (Of course let them know on their page too)!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
Of all the places I have been to, I loved the Ottawa city in Canada. The beauty and the history of that city excites me, it felt like I could never get enough or never get bored of the art and the culture of that city! The people are so warm and smiling and helpful –even to strangers and travelers. The food is so delicious. The architecture is so picturesque! I won’t mind living there forever..
2. What is your favorite meal?
I would say Lunch. And my favorite cuisine is Thai. I love their Yellow Curry and Jasmine Rice. And I prefer it spicy!
3. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
As soon as I open my eyes, I check the time in the alarm clock on my bedside (to check how much time I have left to be on the bed – and how weird it is that within milliseconds my brain calculates the time left – even though I am like half asleep then!). And once I am up, I drink a glass of water, freshen up and go for a morning run!
4. How many lipsticks do you own?
Being a woman, I would say counting is bad.. (very bad).. If we start counting our dresses, shoes, make-up items etc. – then the world’s economy may come to a stop! Huhh!..
Well, jokes apart, I guess I own about 20 or so..
5. Where and what time of day do you usually write?
I write usually in the afternoons or in the evenings. I believe in the old-fashioned way. I write my blog posts in a diary which I always keep in my handbag (Inspiration can strike anywhere, anytime, you see.. and I like to be prepared for that!). And then, I copy it on the blog, adding a few pictures..
6. Is there anything about yourself that you would like to change or are totally uncomfortable about?
Yes, actually there is.. I am a Cancerian, hence I tend to be protective towards my loved ones.. And some times, this protective urge becomes so strong, I start controlling them, deciding for them – like what they should or should not do.. and I know it’s not a good thing, so I try to tone it down – I keep working on it.. always..
7. Do you have a pet?
As of now, I don’t, however I had one in childhood – A Pomeranian female dog. Though, I have a strange kind of connection with cats, not sure how and why.. But I am certainly a dog person. I love, love, love dogs (that is an understatement).. I will definitely own a dog (or dogs) as soon as the circumstances are favorable!
8. Best book you have read recently?
I am a die-hard fan of the Romance Fiction. I love to get lost into the fiction world. It’s the best time of my day when I could simply forget about all my worries and live in a different world altogether! I recently read The Twilight Saga – and loved it!
9. Beauty product you can’t live without
It has to be a lip balm. I already did a post on my (not so) small collection. I hate the feeling of dry lips!
10. Gold or Silver?
Gold, any day.. so elegant..
11. Diamond or Gold?
Diamonds.. for sure..
Now I would also like to award and tag a few blogger friends with the Liebster Award –
- Asta from Cactus and Cucumber
- Kajal from In The Blue
- Maneet from In Pursuit of Myself
- Kalyani from Klassy Style Files
- Jasmine from Hues N Views
- Shabana from The Silver Kick Diaries
I’d like to extend a formal invitation to you ladies to answer the questions and pass it on..
My set of 11 questions for you all are –
- What’s your all-time favorite movie?
- What do you do to keep fit?
- What is one skill or hobby you’ve always wanted to learn?
- What quality do you find most attractive in others?
- If you had a magic lamp, what would you wish for?
- If you have some spare time, what do you do?
- Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
- What meal or dish do you make that kicks ass?
- What’s something you regret, and how would you change it if you could?
- If any character from a novel could be your best friend, who would you want it to be and why?
- Which are the 3 blogs you read everyday?
Looking forward to your answers to these.. 🙂