As I upload all these pictures from our ‘super short’ vacation (a 4-day trip IS a super-short vacation, right??), I am re-living those days! How lovely it is, to wake-up on a week day knowing you don’t have to go to work.. simply relax and go city surfing instead. (Dream Life.. ahhh..)
On the contrary, when I think of it, vacations do no good to you either! Ask me why? Here are just a few reasons I can give you to prove my point –
- You don’t wanna come back. EVER. Like E-V-E-R. (All of us can agree to this one.. right?)
- The next time you go to work, you just don’t wanna work.. (I still have a vacation hangover!)
- You have all that extra laundry to take care of.. once you return (I hate it!)
- You gain weight from all the outside (yummy) food! (Luckily I did not gain much on this trip.. Yayy..)
- How could you forget the inevitable hole in your pocket – thanks to all the traveling, shopping and indulging activities..
- Unpacking.. blahhh!! Enough said. (I’m still unpacking.. I know I am lazy..)
So that’s my list! Care to add more..?? All that being said and discussed, I still WANT to go on another vacation. I ALWAYS WILL. My love for traveling will never cease to exist!
Coming to the pictures, these pictures were on a beautiful windy evening.. actually the same day these pictures were clicked. The only difference is – I took a dip in the ocean jut before these ones were clicked! Hence, the wet, frizzy hair..