Below are a few questions a lovely reader sent me the other day! I finally got time to answer them. Thank for the questions (you know who you are), and here are my answers-
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- My love for fashion! And also I love to talk.. I always have so much to say about everything.. Blogging gave me the platform of expressing what I think and how I feel.
- What do you love to do in your spare time?
- I like to cook and bake. My husband and I are vegetarians. Hence, usually we don’t find good egg-less/meatless dishes elsewhere. Which is why, I am always in search of good vegetarian recipes to try my hands on! I blog them too..
- What’s your number 1 most important beauty tip?
- Dandruff-free hair! Trust me, you will get rid of more than half the amount of break-outs on your face, neck and back. (read more about it here)
- What’s your biggest inspiration?
- The one and only – my mother. She is the reason behind all my success and what I am today! Even if I become 1 percent like her, my life would be complete!
- Do you have any tips for anyone who wants to start blogging?
- Don’t copy! Come up with unique ideas and subjects. Don’t go crazy over trends. Keep your blog content fresh and unique. Success will come running towards you..
- What’s your opinion on piercings and tattoos?
- I am not a big fan of both. My ears were pierced when I was 4. That’s all I like. Ears and nose piercing is fine but other than that – No, thank you very much!
- Naked 1 palette or Naked 2?
- I don’t apply make-up on a regular basis. But if I had to choose, it would be – Naked Palette-1
- What’s your pet peeve?
- People who eat like a camel! Ewww.. Making noise while eating or eating with mouth open is such a turn off! Hate it!
- Your top 5 TV shows?
- Dexter, Orange is the new black, Scandal, Lost, Friends (.. not necessarily in that order!)
- What’s a random fact about yourself?
- I ‘have to’ step out of the house at least once every day.. And if for any reason I don’t (for reasons like – snow or feeling sick etc.), I feel depressed and cranky by the end of the day. Weird, I know!
- Designer or High Street?
- High Street any day!
P.S. You all are welcome to send me your questions and I would love to answer them all!