Time for another This & That post – –
- These set of pictures are from Phoenix. We visited the city on our last day of journey before heading back to D.C/Boston.
- I have made up my mind people! And I will have to do it, if I want to sleep at night in peace. I just can’t get pixie hairstyles out of my mind lately! Life is too short to not do what you like. Screw what everyone else says!! 😛
- I haven’t entered in to a gym for about a month now (which is so unlike me, I know!). Anyways, it so happened that I was running outdoors a month back and pulled one of my butt muscle (sounds funny, but it wasn’t..!) while performing lunges (I guess..?) which made walking quite uncomfortable for the next 3 weeks. Well, it’s all healed now, but now the laziness has taken over (sad..eh!!), and then the Mexico trip happened – where there was no gym in our hotel and it was not ‘safe’ (per Mr. Husband) to run outside. So here I am.. doing no exercise, eating tons of cheese quesadillas in Mexico and feeling crap about myself!
- I promise to start working out today.. or tomorrow.. ok sometime this week at the most. (Come on… I’m human too, and need a break too)!! #Guilty #NotSorry
- I have started to feel the chill in the air (specially this Monday on wards). And I am praying to God to delay the arrival of Fall/Winter. I am not done with summer yet. And I dread Boston winters 😦
- I recently watched the movie ‘Ant-Man’. Well, I went with zero expectations, and came out pretty impressed. It’s a good movie y’all. Go watch it, if you haven’t. Another super-hero in the making! (Skip if you get goosebumps just by looking at ants.. because, trust me, there are loooots of ants in the movie. You were warned!).
- I love how well my hair behaved in Phoenix (no humidity zone, I miss that!). No flyaways, no frizz, simply natural soft waves. Mind you, I did not blowdry/styled or touched any product to my hair this day. Au naturel it is! Though that is another thing that it was burning hot (as usual) weather outside.