It was almost impossible to take pictures that evening with the crazy wind blowing (and that is why my friends, you’ll see me trying to control my hair in every other picture.. smh). Out of 30 pictures that we took, only 5 came out right (where I’m not eating my hair, or have a hair-mustache or blinded by my own hair)! But I’m not complaining since summers here in Florida are so hot and humid – I’ll take whatever Spring weather I can get.
Pink pants. Never thought I’ll ever wear them. But here we are. These pink chino pants are so comfortable, how could I not? What I really liked about them was that they are not ‘in-your-face-pink’. The faded pink color gives them a more casual look and makes them more wearable.
Blouse: Loft | Pants: Gap | Shoes: CL by Laundry | Necklace: Loft | Watch: Fitbit Glaze
Hope my readers are still there in this virtual world somewhere, expecting a post from me (I so hope that). Well, not making you all wait any longer, let’s start to today’s post which is sort of a BIG FAT NEWS!!
Truthfully, I missed blogging badly (no, really!) but did not have the strength or the mojo to concentrate on my virtual existence. My body is going through one of the major (and wonderful) changes ever which is why it needed the extra TLC. Now that I am back to my ‘better’ self, I am more than happy to share with you all that I am Pregnant!! We are super excited. Beyond excited. Nervous. Proud. Happy. Hopeful. Impatient. And tons of other emotions which are hard for me to explain!
I always wondered how can you love someone even before you meet them. Is that even possible? Well, now I know. 🙂
While I go through this roller coaster of a wonderful journey, I have planned to make you all a part of it as well. As of today, I am 16 weeks pregnant (though these pictures are a few weeks old, hence the bump is not that noticeable). I will share some latest pictures in the next blogpost (pinky promise)!
Till then.. Take Care and Love to all!
Blouse: Loft | Pants: Stoosh via Nordstorm | Shoes: Nine West | Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Time for another This & That post – –
- These set of pictures are from Phoenix. We visited the city on our last day of journey before heading back to D.C/Boston.
- I have made up my mind people! And I will have to do it, if I want to sleep at night in peace. I just can’t get pixie hairstyles out of my mind lately! Life is too short to not do what you like. Screw what everyone else says!! 😛
- I haven’t entered in to a gym for about a month now (which is so unlike me, I know!). Anyways, it so happened that I was running outdoors a month back and pulled one of my butt muscle (sounds funny, but it wasn’t..!) while performing lunges (I guess..?) which made walking quite uncomfortable for the next 3 weeks. Well, it’s all healed now, but now the laziness has taken over (sad..eh!!), and then the Mexico trip happened – where there was no gym in our hotel and it was not ‘safe’ (per Mr. Husband) to run outside. So here I am.. doing no exercise, eating tons of cheese quesadillas in Mexico and feeling crap about myself!
- I promise to start working out today.. or tomorrow.. ok sometime this week at the most. (Come on… I’m human too, and need a break too)!! #Guilty #NotSorry
- I have started to feel the chill in the air (specially this Monday on wards). And I am praying to God to delay the arrival of Fall/Winter. I am not done with summer yet. And I dread Boston winters 😦
- I recently watched the movie ‘Ant-Man’. Well, I went with zero expectations, and came out pretty impressed. It’s a good movie y’all. Go watch it, if you haven’t. Another super-hero in the making! (Skip if you get goosebumps just by looking at ants.. because, trust me, there are loooots of ants in the movie. You were warned!).
- I love how well my hair behaved in Phoenix (no humidity zone, I miss that!). No flyaways, no frizz, simply natural soft waves. Mind you, I did not blowdry/styled or touched any product to my hair this day. Au naturel it is! Though that is another thing that it was burning hot (as usual) weather outside.
Read more This & That posts
Top: Loft | Pants: Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings: Aldo | Flats: Bata, India | Watch: Fossil | Bag: H&M