Time for another This & That post – –
- These set of pictures are from Phoenix. We visited the city on our last day of journey before heading back to D.C/Boston.
- I have made up my mind people! And I will have to do it, if I want to sleep at night in peace. I just can’t get pixie hairstyles out of my mind lately! Life is too short to not do what you like. Screw what everyone else says!! 😛
- I haven’t entered in to a gym for about a month now (which is so unlike me, I know!). Anyways, it so happened that I was running outdoors a month back and pulled one of my butt muscle (sounds funny, but it wasn’t..!) while performing lunges (I guess..?) which made walking quite uncomfortable for the next 3 weeks. Well, it’s all healed now, but now the laziness has taken over (sad..eh!!), and then the Mexico trip happened – where there was no gym in our hotel and it was not ‘safe’ (per Mr. Husband) to run outside. So here I am.. doing no exercise, eating tons of cheese quesadillas in Mexico and feeling crap about myself!
- I promise to start working out today.. or tomorrow.. ok sometime this week at the most. (Come on… I’m human too, and need a break too)!! #Guilty #NotSorry
- I have started to feel the chill in the air (specially this Monday on wards). And I am praying to God to delay the arrival of Fall/Winter. I am not done with summer yet. And I dread Boston winters 😦
- I recently watched the movie ‘Ant-Man’. Well, I went with zero expectations, and came out pretty impressed. It’s a good movie y’all. Go watch it, if you haven’t. Another super-hero in the making! (Skip if you get goosebumps just by looking at ants.. because, trust me, there are loooots of ants in the movie. You were warned!).
- I love how well my hair behaved in Phoenix (no humidity zone, I miss that!). No flyaways, no frizz, simply natural soft waves. Mind you, I did not blowdry/styled or touched any product to my hair this day. Au naturel it is! Though that is another thing that it was burning hot (as usual) weather outside.
Read more This & That posts
Top: Loft | Pants: Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings: Aldo | Flats: Bata, India | Watch: Fossil | Bag: H&M
There are quite a few unanswered questions in my life at the moment which I am rigorously seeking answers to (one day at a time)! But isn’t that the beauty of life – that we don’t know what the future holds for us. I always think how boring life would be, if we all knew what’s going to happen next. We all would just stop trying if we knew our fate/future, and the minute we stop trying, everything will come to a standstill. So I guess we all need to keep working towards our life goals. That’s the only way to get the answers we need!
In other news, it’s my baby sister’s birthday today. Love you sissie and wish you a very happy birthday once again my darling! ❤
On the outfit front, this one is from a couple weeks ago, back when I visited D.C. I felt like playing with prints and colors a little. Since Blue and Red both are strong primary colors, I kept the prints small. It was a rainy day and I had to keep the umbrella handy! 😉
P.S. Excuse the oily face..pffhh!! No thanks to the humidity.
Top: The Limited | Pants: Gap | Sandals: Franco Sarto | Watch: Fossil
Time passes very slowly when you are eagerly waiting for something to happen, isn’t it? Patience is the key – I know.. I know.. But sometimes you really want to know what’s going to happen or when it is going to happen! I could really use ‘Aladdin’s Jin’ right about now. 😀
I have owned these pants for more than six months now, however never posted an outfit on the blog wearing them! They are super high waist and very stretchable pants. Also they fit like a glove. Anyhow.. as they say better late than never. These pictures were clicked on a very gloomy day hence the bright lip color. I normally opt for nudes or muted pinks when it comes to lipsticks, but today I really wanted the make-up to stand out since the outfit colors were blending with the background.
Don’t you think that all I need now is a horse and a whip! 😛
Pants: American Apparel | Top: Polo Ralph Lauren | Vest: Arizona Jeans via JCPenny | Shoes: Clarks
Since I got married, every year the month of December brings tons of changes in my life.. The same happened last year, and something similar is happening this time too. Though I am still figuring out a few things.. but for now all I can say is we are shifting houses again (I tell you.. it’s exhauuuusting!!!) and these pictures were clicked in front of our new place. So yes guys, please expect lots of outfit pictures getting clicked on these stairs as this is going to be our new place in a couple of weeks! Change is so inevitable. And specially in my life, I feel ‘Change’ is all I do.
Anyways… my new year celebrations were fantastic. We kept it low key – just the two of us – me and moi husband – a romantic evening. But we had so much fun!!! Oh and on Christmas, we went to Texas to visit our family.. It was one of the best vacations of our lives.. Endless fun people! We never wanted to come back.. I will share a few pictures from the trip!
Again, I wish you all a super fabulous new year.. and loads of happiness.. no matter what year it is..!! Chase your dreams and don’t settle for less 🙂
Turtleneck: Loft | Pants: Asos | Coat: Guess (similar) | Beret: Ralph Lauren | Shoes: Off Broadway | Bag: Forever 21