As much as I love to wear scarves in my daily life, I don’t think my blog gets that much of ‘action’ when it comes to scarves. I have may be 30 or so scarves in my closet! I wear them mostly while dressing up for work. But on weekends, I like to keep my hands free. I don’t like things hanging out from my body (cue fringes, scarves etc.) when I am out on weekends having fun.. specially when I know I am going to be doing a lot of walking. But still, scarves add charm to any outfit, if paired correctly.
Check out all my scarves posts here
Full Posts – 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
My love for hats is not new. Too often I wear hats (all kinds – mind you!) and share on the blog here. Today, let me tell you about why I love them so much –
- Hats save you on a bad hair day. No dry shampoo, gel or anything is required. Just put a hat on it. Need I say more?
- Hats make any outfit look more put together. Don’t believe me? Just try it for yourself.
- Hats add a unique character to your outfit and personality. You can choose what ever you want to be.. for example – a Parisian chic, a princess, a sexy cowgirl, a sailor, sporty and what not!
- Hats protect you from the cold, sun and rain.
- Hats look cool, sexy and stylish! What else do you need?
P.S. Love this post on hats! Funny and a good read.
P.P.S. Women needing some eye candy? Check this out. Also below are (just a few) of my favorite hat looks (click on the picture to read the full post).