Let’s come to the point, and directly head to the list –
- Relax/Stretch Do breathing exercises. Let your breath come to normal pace. And stretch as long as you want. This will help ease the muscle pain (which happens the next day). I personally love it though 😉
- Drink loads of water. Pretty self explanatory.. duh!!
- Wash your face: The skincare advocate in me will never go to sleep. The usual perception is to let the sweat dry, but in reality you don’t have to do that! You can absolutely wash your face immediately after your work out is done (and you should), specially when you follow Point 1, the sweat will be almost dried out. So please, don’t let that sweat, dirt and grim set in to your pores. Wash it off.
- Have your post workout snack. Within 20 minutes of your workout, eat your post workout shake/snack/fruit etc. Your body needs that extra source of energy that time, plus it will yield you good results as your metabolism will boost as well.
- Pat yourself on the back. OK you can totally skip this one (or not) 😉 But I get so proud of myself after my workout, walk back home looking straight up! I feel like I am not cheating on my body and we both are in a honest, true relationship!!
Do yo have more to add to the list?
P.S. Please ignore the clutter in the picture. Usually I am more organized than this 😛
Gym Wear: Gap